CuboPlus with the help of an air pump or a compressor to recover the pressure of the balls. This translates into significant savings and waste reduction. It is easy to use and resistant, ideal for schools, clubs and paddle tennis or tennis instructors.
This model DOES NOT COME WITH AN AIR PUMP inside.
Material: Polyamide with reinforced structural fiber
Color: Red and ball green
Capacity: 21 PSI
Product weight: 5.4 kilograms
Out of stock
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE – Before leaving a bad opinion, please consult the brand. CuboPlus X100 has technical assistance from TuboPlus to answer any operating questions.
- ORIGINAL PRODUCT – Original TuboPlus ball pressurizer. Be careful with copies of these types of products. 100% manufactured in Zaragoza (Spain).
- MAINTAINS AND RECOVERS THE ORIGINAL PRESSURE – Tennis and padel balls are sold in cans pressurized. CuboPlus X100 maintains and recovers its original pressure between matches.
- RECOVERS UP TO 102 BALLS – CuboPlus X100 is a high-capacity pressurizer that allows you to maintain and recover the pressure of up to 102 tennis and padel balls. They will always look like they just came out of the store.
- WORKS WITH AIR PUMP – CuboPlus X100 works with foot pump or air compressor to recover the internal pressure of tennis and padel balls. This model does not include an air pump.
- IDEAL FOR CLUBS AND COACHES – CuboPlus X100 is the ideal product for clubs, schools or tennis or padel instructors, as it saves money by recovering the pressure of the balls and maintaining the quality for much longer.
- EASY OPERATION – Insert up to 102 tennis or padel balls inside the CuboPlus X100 at the end of the game and seal the lid with the safety closures to create a seal with the O-ring and prevent the air inside from escaping. Then pump until reaching 23 PSI.
- DOES NOT LOSE PRESSURE – CuboPlus X100 does not lose pressure, but you must check that there are no Particles of dirt, sand or hair from the balls in the O-ring, as they could interrupt proper operation.
- SAVE MONEY AND CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT – CuboPlus X100 allows you to save money and extend life of the balls, reducing the emission of CO2 and polluting waste.
- TESTED AND CERTIFIED - CuboPlus X100 is a product tested and certified by the Technological Institute of AIMPLAS plastic
DESCARGAR FICHA TÉCNICA
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET
¿QUÉ PRESIÓN DEBES DAR A TUS PELOTAS?
WHAT PRESSURE SHOULD YOU GIVE TO YOUR BALLS?
TO GET A SLOW BOUNCE PRESSURIZE YOUR BALLS TO 11 PSI
PARA REBOTE MEDIO, COMO SE VENDE EN TIENDAS, PRESURICE A 15 PSI
FOR MEDIUM BOUNCE, AS SOLD IN STORES, PRESSURIZE TO 15 PSI
LAS BOLAS SERÁN MÁS DURAS Y LA GOMA DURARÁ MÁS
PRESSURIZING TO 24 PSI WILL GET HARDER BALLS AND THE RUBBER WILL LAST LONGER
PRESURIZANDO A 29 PSI CONSEGUIRÁ UNA BOLA RÁPIDA, pero la goma perderá su efectividad antes
PRESSURIZING TO 30 PSI WILL GET A FAS TBALL, BUT THE RUBBER WILL WORSE BEFORE