WITHOUT PUMP (NO AIR PUMP NEED )
TuboX3 maintains the pressure of tennis and padel balls once used between matches. It is the most economical, small, light and easy-to-use pressurizer on the market. It works without the need for pumps by filling the free space with compressed air, increasing the pressure of the TubeX3 up to 15 PSI and the balls cannot eliminate their internal air, remaining in perfect condition until the next time they are used.
Color: Orange / Electric Green / New White
Capacity: 15 PSI
Product weight: 306.5 grams
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE – Before leaving a bad opinion, please consult the brand. TuboX3 has the technical assistance of TuboPlus to answer any operating questions.
- ORIGINAL PRODUCT – Original TuboPlus ball pressurizer. Be careful with copies of this product. 100% manufactured in Zaragoza (Spain).
- MAINTAINS ORIGINAL PRESSUREL – Tennis and padel balls are sold in pressurized canisters . TuboX3 maintains its original pressure from match to match.
- ECONOMIC AND EASY TO USE – TuboX3 is the most economical, small, light and easy to use on the market.
- NO AIR PUMP NEEDED – TuboX3 does not need an air pump to work, so which is more convenient to use and lighter to carry.
- CAPACITY FOR THREE BALLS – TuboX3 has the capacity to maintain the original pressure of three balls of tennis or paddle tennis.
- EASY OPERATION – Insert three tennis or padel balls inside the TubeX3 when finished the match and screw on the lid to create a seal with the O-ring and prevent the air inside from escaping.
- NON-TOXIC – Materials manufactured in Europe without toxic loads. It has a phthalate-free O-ring.
- PATENTED CLOSURE – TuboX3 has a patented screw closure to compress the air inside of the product and increase the internal pressure to 15 PSI.
DOES NOT LOSE PRESSURE – TuboX3 does not lose pressure, but you must check that there are no particles of dirt, sand or hair from the balls in the O-ring, as they could interrupt the correct functioning. If you lose pressure, please contact the brand because one hundred percent of cases of pressure loss are due to dirt.
- SAVE MONEY AND CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT – TuboX3 allows you to save money and extend the life of the balls, reducing the emission of CO2 and polluting waste.
DESCARGAR FICHA TÉCNICA
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET
¿QUÉ PRESIÓN DEBES DAR A TUS PELOTAS?
WHAT PRESSURE SHOULD YOU GIVE TO YOUR BALLS?
TO GET A SLOW BOUNCE PRESSURIZE YOUR BALLS TO 11 PSI
PARA REBOTE MEDIO, COMO SE VENDE EN TIENDAS, PRESURICE A 15 PSI
FOR MEDIUM BOUNCE, AS SOLD IN STORES, PRESSURIZE TO 15 PSI
LAS BOLAS SERÁN MÁS DURAS Y LA GOMA DURARÁ MÁS
PRESSURIZING TO 24 PSI WILL GET HARDER BALLS AND THE RUBBER WILL LAST LONGER
PRESURIZANDO A 29 PSI CONSEGUIRÁ UNA BOLA RÁPIDA, pero la goma perderá su efectividad antes
PRESSURIZING TO 30 PSI WILL GET A FAS TBALL, BUT THE RUBBER WILL WORSE BEFORE