TuboX3 Crystal Without Air Pump
TuboX3 Crystal maintains and recovers the pressure of tennis and padel balls to have them perfect between matches. Thanks to its high-end valve it is possible to inject air into the cylinder and increase the pressure, allowing the balls to be completely recovered. Easy to use and resistant. It has capacity for bounces of three balls, but it also works with less.
This model DOES NOT HAVE AN AIR PUMP inside.
Capacity: 30 PSI
Product weight: 361 grams
AIR PUMP PLACEMENT
maintenance and cleaning
ASSEMBLING AND DISSASEMBLING BOMBSHELL
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE – Before leaving a bad opinion, please consult the brand.
- ORIGINAL PRODUCT – Original TuboPlus ball pressurizer. Be careful with copies of these types of products. 100% manufactured in Zaragoza (Spain).
- MAINTAINS AND RECOVERS THE ORIGINAL PRESSURE – Tennis and padel balls are sold in cans pressurized. TuboX3 Crystal maintains and recovers its original pressure between matches.
- COST-EFFECTIVE AND EASY TO USE – TuboX3 Crystal is a small, cost-effective, lightweight and Easy to use. Recover your investment quickly.
- WORKS WITH AIR PUMP – TuboX3 Crystal works with an air pump to recover the internal pressure of tennis and padel balls as if they just came out of the store. This model DOES NOT INCLUDE AIR PUMP.</span >
- CAPACITY FOR THREE BALLS – TuboX3 has the capacity to maintain the original pressure of three balls of tennis or paddle tennis, although it is possible to use it with fewer balls.
- EASY OPERATION – Insert up to three tennis or padel balls inside the TuboX3 Crystal at the end of the match and screw on the lid, NOT until the end, to generate Tightness with the O-ring and prevent the interior air from escaping. Then pump until reaching 30 PSI.
- PATENTED CLOSURE – TuboX3 Crystal has a patented screw closure to compress the air in the interior of the product and increase the internal pressure.
- DOES NOT LOSE PRESSURE – TuboX3 Crystal does not lose pressure, but you must check that there are no Particles of dirt, sand or hair from the balls in the O-ring, as they could interrupt proper operation.
If you lose pressure, please consult the brand, one hundred percent of cases of pressure loss are due to dirt.
- SAVE MONEY AND CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT – TuboX3 Crystal allows you to save money and extend life of the balls, reducing the emission of CO2 and polluting waste.
DESCARGAR FICHA TÉCNICA
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET
¿QUÉ PRESIÓN DEBES DAR A TUS PELOTAS?
WHAT PRESSURE SHOULD YOU GIVE TO YOUR BALLS?
TO GET A SLOW BOUNCE PRESSURIZE YOUR BALLS TO 11 PSI
PARA REBOTE MEDIO, COMO SE VENDE EN TIENDAS, PRESURICE A 15 PSI
FOR MEDIUM BOUNCE, AS SOLD IN STORES, PRESSURIZE TO 15 PSI
LAS BOLAS SERÁN MÁS DURAS Y LA GOMA DURARÁ MÁS
PRESSURIZING TO 24 PSI WILL GET HARDER BALLS AND THE RUBBER WILL LAST LONGER
PRESURIZANDO A 29 PSI CONSEGUIRÁ UNA BOLA RÁPIDA, pero la goma perderá su efectividad antes
PRESSURIZING TO 30 PSI WILL GET A FAS TBALL, BUT THE RUBBER WILL WORSE BEFORE