A cookie is not an executable file or program and therefore cannot spread or contain a virus or other malicious software, nor can it be longer than 4,000 characters.
By remembering your preferences we will not have to, for example, ask you for your country each time you visit our website. We will know the characteristics of the computer you are using and so we can offer you a better browsing experience. Cookies can help our website distinguish the user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site, personalize home pages, identify which sectors of a site have been visited or keep a record of selections in a “shopping cart”.
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by
- Third-party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. .
- Session cookies: These are those that collect data while the user is browsing the web page.
- Persistent Cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: These are those that are used internally and are necessary for the website to function.
- Analytical cookies: These are those that allow the collection of statistical information on user activity. Said information is collected anonymously and allows us to optimize browsing our website in order to guarantee a better service to the user.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from the one that provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
|__utma||Identification of unique visitors: Used to record unique visitors for statistical and analytical purposes.||2 years||Google (Analytic)|
|__utmb||Determination of the visitor’s session: Google Analytics uses two cookies to establish a session. If either of these two cookies is missing, another activity initiates the beginning of a new session.||30 minutes||Google (Analytic)|
|__utmc||Determination of the visitor’s session: Google Analytics uses two cookies to establish a session. If either of these two cookies is missing, another activity initiates the beginning of a new session.||Session||Google (Analytic)|
|__utmz||Log of traffic sources and navigation: Used to record how you arrived at our website (by a Google search, an advertisement, etc.) and the paths you follow while browsing our site. We use this information to improve the user experience in future updates.||6 months||Google (Analytic)|
|ga||Cookie used by Google Analytics that contains an anonymous identifier used to distinguish users||Session||Google (Analytic)|
|CONSENT||YouTube sets this cookie through embedded youtube videos and records anonymous statistical data.||permanent||Google (Analytic)|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox||Cookies from cookie settings||11 months||own|
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where that is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires this. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this link.
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Configuration.
- If you are using Firefox, in the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies.
- If you are using Google Chrome, in the menu option Settings > Privacy
- If you are using Safari, in the menu option Preferences > Security
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
– FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private Browsing
– Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
– Safari 2 and higher: Private Browsing
– Opera 10.5 and higher: Private Browsing
FORMULATWOIT. thanks you for accepting cookies, this helps us obtain more precise data that allows us to improve the content and design of our website to adapt it to your preferences.